I created several interesting prototypes. Check them out. If you have any feedback or ideas, please send me an email.
- Reporting styles for statement: Shows different reporting styles, lets you compare and contrast different reporting styles.
- Fundamental accounting concept relations 'graphs': (When I say graph, I don't mean like a 'chart'. What I mean how the term graph is used in mathematics.) This lets you see the graph of rules for each reporting style.
- Reporting styles for statements (alternative 2): This is similar to the first bullet above, but it is a different approach to showing the information.
- Each fundamental accounting concept relation: Lets you view each of the fundamental accounting concept relations. (I think I will redo this similar to the third bullet point, were you can select from a list.
- Improved disclosure viewer: Somewhat of a library of disclosures.
- Improved "report frame" or "reporting style" viewer: A "report frame" is a term I came up with to enable the differentiation in how economic entities report. You can think of a report fame as a "pallet" or "style" of reporting. Of the many things in a financial report, each can have alternative approaches to reporting those things.
- Improved fundamental accounting concept relations viewer: An improved approach to viewing the fundamental accounting concept relations.
Again, any feedback would be great. Always looking for ways to improve things.