Yesterday I posted this. I adjusted this creating the following significant updates.
- I added presentation relations for everything.
- I created one schema which combines everything together, see "All Combined" below.
- I changed the cycles attribute on the arcroles I am providing from "none" to "undirected". I was getting some cycle errors; the cycles are OK where I have them.
- I updated the Financial Report Ontology a bit, adjusting and adding some things.
Here are the most current versions: (If you are not technical but interested in this, you want this HTML.)
- All combined: XSD | HTML | XML
- Financial Report Ontology (fro): XSD | HTML | XML
- Topics: XSD
- Disclosures: XSD
- Key ratios: XSD
- Fundamental accounting concepts (fac): XSD
- Fundamental accounting concept rules (XBRL Calculations): XSD
- Fundamental accounting concept rules (XBRL Formula): XBRL Formula
- Map US GAAP XBRL Taxonomy to fundamental accounting concepts: XBRL Definitions
- Arcroles (which provide semantics): XSD
What I want to do next is decouple the schemas and linkbases, making this more modular. I have documentation and references for a lot of stuff, want to provide that and references.
Most of this information is in a Microsoft Access database. All the XBRL is generated via software, no XBRL taxonomy editor necessary.