The fundamental accounting concept relations work like I want them to work, but they are too hard to maintain and the syntax is not pure XBRL. As such, as I mentioned before I am refactoring them.
- Version 2: (Obsolete) This is a page I will used to communicate information about the new version.
- Version 3: Working prototype
- Version 3: Working prototype on another server
Here are some other resources related to the refactoring of the fundamental accounting concept relations implementation:
- Web page that lists the report frame codes and what public companies use those codes.
- Web page that lists each company useing code.
- REST based web service that tells you the reporting style used (machine-readable)
More to come...